Friday, August 23rd, 2019

Applying for a visa

You may obtain study permit forms in your country of origin at the Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Canadian Education Centre. Applications and documentation must then be submitted to the nearest visa office.

Sumatra Study Zone provides wide range of services for studying in Canada. For information on our Visa service and other services, Contact Us.