Friday, August 23rd, 2019

Tourist Visa

Visitors’ visas for holiday purposes do not allow engagement in business activities. if the purpose of your planned travel is recreational in nature, including tourism, amusement, visits with friends or relatives, rest, medical treatment, and activities of a fraternal, social, or service nature, then a visitor visa (B-2) would be the appropriate type of visa for your travel.

Sumatra Study Zone Provides  Tourist Visa for the following countries :-

  • Canada.
  • United Kingdom,
  • United States of America
  • New Zealand
  • Schengen (Italy &Europe)

For Details and Queries Contact Us